[DeTomaso] Wondering how California banning fosil fuel in 27 years will impact the long term value of our cars?

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:07:16 EDT 2018

Don't let facts get in the way of imbecile politicians propped by same low
IQ voters. They do not understand nor are interested in understanding the
concepts of energy density in fuels or energy storage systems. I love
electric cars but deeply hate batteries and the bloat issues they suffer.

Konrad (electrical engineer)