[DeTomaso] [TPR] SSCC 2018 Update

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 17 17:31:41 EDT 2018

Yes, that could be right.  You've been running your registry a long time.
:)

Asa  Jay

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Sep 17, 2018, 14:17, at 14:17, The DeTomaso Registry Guy <detomasoregistry at gmail.com> wrote:
>My son sent in an update that he found somewhere...     of John
>Bentley's car, 4300.
>
>It has been added to the registry entry...
>
>Then I noted that the entry for John's car had not had any fresh photos
>since like   2002 ???
>
>16 years?  Could that be right ?
>

>Chuck

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Yes, that could be right.A  You've been running your registry a long
   time.

   :)

   AsaA  Jay

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

   On Sep 17, 2018, at 14:17, The DeTomaso Registry Guy
My son sent in an update that he found somewhere...     of John Bentley's car, 4
300.
It has been added to the registry entry...
Then I noted that the entry for John's car had not had any fresh photos since li
ke   2002 ???
16 years?  Could that be right ?
Chuck
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p