[DeTomaso] Pangra - the Pantera inspired Pinto...

Robert Gushue rwgushue at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 13:15:24 EDT 2018

   My brother had one before he got his first Pantera.
Rick

Subject: [DeTomaso] Pangra - the Pantera inspired Pinto...

Saw this one in this morning's Barn Finds email.  Perfect for anyone
   looking for a vintage econo-car project that will cost more to restore
   than it will be worth when done - Hey! I've seen Panteras that fall
   into that category!
 [1]https://barnfinds.com/ever-seen-one-1973-pangra-desert-find/
   Anyway, interesting history - read about it here:
   [2]https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/mus/2005/04/Pangra-/1280701.html
   [3]https://www.hoonable.com/pangra/
   Cheers!
   Garth