[DeTomaso] Instruments

djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Sat Sep 15 17:33:29 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone for your valuable information.
Dave
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
------ Original message------From: Thomas Törnblom Date: Sat, Sep 15, 2018 3:27 PMTo: jderyke at aol.com;Cc: jgkrenton at comcast.net;detomaso at server.detomasolist.com;djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com;Subject:Re: [DeTomaso] Instruments
Or just remove the lamps and let the gauge dry out.