[DeTomaso] TEXAS FOLKS TO CHECK OUT A TRAILER

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Sat Sep 15 01:10:33 EDT 2018

    Hey there Texas Pantera people!! I am interested in a 48" (or is it 44 feet?) "Gooseneck" enclosed car trailer located in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. What I need is someone, or a couple of someone's to inspect, photograph and give an objective synopsis on if I should drive my dually down to pick up the trailer after making a deal.

    I'm not looking for free labor. I'll pay for fuel , time and food if someone can possibly save me from flying down to inspect it then fly back to California to climb in my rig and drive 16+ hours one way to pick it up! Any suggestions are welcome.

     If someone can do this I'll contact the seller and set a date and time that suits your schedule. I'm kind of in a time crunch here so please get back to me soon. Many thanks!

               Best regards,

                    Leslie A. Gray