[DeTomaso] The Restoration Files - Flush Windshield v/v Stock

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 23:03:40 EDT 2018

I thought the photo was small enough in size, but looks like this didn't get through to the list first time;

Speaking of flush/glue in windshields, I took a photo of Roland Jaeckel's Group 4 car at Le Mans Classic, specifically as I liked the way the his windshield rubber looked. It is a one piece design that eliminates the stainless trim and retains slightly more classic look than the full glue in option. This is the route I would go.

Julian

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>[cid:b6863548-9ebe-4ced-9084-bb6b35f8f9d5]