[DeTomaso] The Restoration Files - Flush Windshield v/v Stock

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 20:31:23 EDT 2018

Mike,

Flush mounted windshields are the top thing that future owners will be forced to rectify. I think they are incredibly stupid on an old car that continues to have chrome trim (or black) around the doors.  It’s like walking around wearing a shirt but no pants. It just looks dumb.

Flush mounted glass is fine on a modern car. If you want a modern car, buy a Ferrari 360 or something—they basically go for Pantera money these days.

We are driving CLASSIC cars and classic cars came with windshield trim. It’s just the right thing.

Hey, you asked! :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad