[DeTomaso] Oil cooler question

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:42:47 EDT 2018

If the oil cooler was plumbed in series with the cabin heater lines would a thermostat even be necessary? Seems like an effective way to get cold engine oil up to operating temperature as quickly as possible and allow minimizing of oil cooler line length at the expense of slightly longer heater hoses.