[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Thursday, September 6, 2018

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:21:16 EDT 2018

That's a pretty healthy bid.... Ric must be pretty proud of his Guara to
not have accepted, assuming the car is still in his ownership.

Yes, it's a rare car. It's a small market, too, I would think

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:45 AM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <

>    Guara Spyder a no-sale....
>
>    Mike
>    Sent from my iPad
>    Begin forwarded message:
>
>    From: [1]info at hammerpricelive.com
>    Date: September 5, 2018 at 23:02:28 PDT
>    To: [2]MikeLDrew at aol.com
>    Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Thursday, September 6, 2018
>
>    Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
>    Portfolio Report Thursday, September 6, 2018
>    De Tomaso
>    1.
>    1998 DeTomaso High Bid $180,791 USD
>    Guara Spyder EST. PRICE $193.7K-$258.27K USD
>    EXTERIOR Purple Metallic
>    RM Sotheby's
>    INTERIOR Black
>    Lot 190    London
>    ODOMETER 13000 km
>    CHASSIS N-o ZDT8950000AB00019
>    September 5, 2018    3:58PM (EST)
>    Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification preferences in the
>    app using Settings.
>    (c) 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:info at hammerpricelive.com
>    2. mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   That's a pretty healthy bid.... Ric must be pretty proud of his Guara
   to not have accepted, assuming the car is still in his ownership.A
   Yes, it's a rare car. It's a small market, too, I would think

   On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 11:45 AM Mike Drew via DeTomaso

     A  A Guara Spyder a no-sale....
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my iPad
     A  A Begin forwarded message:
     A  A From: [1][2]info at hammerpricelive.com
     A  A Date: September 5, 2018 at 23:02:28 PDT
     A  A To: [2][3]MikeLDrew at aol.com
     A  A Subject: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Thursday, September 6,
     2018
     A  A Hammer Price : Auction Results In Real Time
     A  A Portfolio Report Thursday, September 6, 2018
     A  A De Tomaso
     A  A 1.
     A  A 1998 DeTomaso High Bid $180,791 USD
     A  A Guara Spyder EST. PRICE $193.7K-$258.27K USD
     A  A EXTERIOR Purple Metallic
     A  A RM Sotheby's
     A  A INTERIOR Black
     A  A Lot 190A  A  London
     A  A ODOMETER 13000 km
     A  A CHASSIS N-o ZDT8950000AB00019
     A  A September 5, 2018A  A  3:58PM (EST)
     A  A Too much mail? Adjust your Hammer Price notification
     preferences in the
     A  A app using Settings.
     A  A (c) 2018 Live Auction Results, LLC