[DeTomaso] Quiet(er) mufflers?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 14:58:33 EDT 2018

You should probably go look and see for yourself what system he has. Unless he installed it himself he might not know what is on there or be mistaken about it. At one of the past fun rallys I tried to document the drone level inside cars and the data was meaningless because the owners were mistaken re what system they had.

THere is an app called SPLnFFT that will turn your iPhone into a decibel meter.
For reference, my car shows 79 dbA at 20” from one exhaust pair and 66 at 10 paces to the rear at idle

Jim

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail