[DeTomaso] Windshield Replacement

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:12:12 EDT 2018

Hi all,
In the garage at this moment sitting and wondering.   I’m doing a lot of work on 6643
prepping for a repaint.  I have a new windshield.  The original gasket is in great
shape…  still soft and pliable.  My major concern will be tp protect that as I push the
old glass out.  My question is can you install the new windshield with the dash in place.
6643 is a Jan ’74 car with the single pod.  I’ve done it on an early two pod dash car, but that dash
sits differently.  Thoughts?
Thanks!
Michael