[DeTomaso] Wipers Solution

Dennis O'Brien dobtruckers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:41:39 EDT 2018

When I got my new (to me) #2927 two weeks ago it came without the wiper
arms/blades and I needed them to get my car inspected here in
Massachusetts. After doing some research and getting a little confused I
did manage to get a set and I thought I'd write to tell everyone what I
ended up with in case they have a need to get wipers for their car. A
couple of facts, my car is a 1972, USA, LHD Pantera. Here's what I ended up
with:

1.  ANCO Arms 41-03 has 7 MM bayonet end that is rotatable to align with
bottom of windshield.
2.  ANCO Drum Elevator 42-75 (actually a converter - has a female splined
hole to go over the Pantera splined drum and a male splined drum for the
41013 arm to go over. Adds about 5/8" to the height.)
3.  ANCO blade C-15-UB Blade. These come with a  7mm Bayonet Adapter (part
number 48-12)

Just wanted to get this down on (electric) paper in case it might help
someone down the road.

NOTE: the arms and drum elevators are being obsoleted but they're currently
readily available on the Internet. However, if you think you may need them
in the future I'd buy them now while you still can.

Happy Truckin',

Dennis O'Brien
O'Brien Truckers
29 A Young Road