[DeTomaso] Wiper System Upgrade?

Jeff Kimball jgkrenton at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 13:21:59 EDT 2018

As far as I recall, the Pantera wiper motor is nearly or maybe completely identical to a late model Triumph (TR5/250 or 6) wiper motor and some of the rest of the systems seem the same too.

Moss motors lists just the TR motor for a pretty reasonable price.

https://mossmotors.com/wiper-motor-new?assoc=33208

It might be worth laying them side by side and see what all is different.

FYI

Jeff 2467 and TR2 TS2651L who's wipers, with a little TLC, lasted many many decades in the wet North West.