[DeTomaso] Wiper System Upgrade?

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 07:01:29 EDT 2018

I didn't find Rain-X  to do well while driving into the sun....

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Sunday, September 2, 2018, 12:16:26 AM CDT, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

   Charlie,

  I've always used Rain-X in the past, its great in true rain and with
  some speed allows water to ball up and forced over the roof. It isn't
  as good in slow traffic and with a light drizzle.

  Reminds me of the time I took the GT5 to a track day, one of those rain
  or shine events and hell did it rain. I have never been so scared in my
  life, but the experience in a controlled environment with some runoff
  room was well worth it!

  Julian