[DeTomaso] Wiper System Upgrade?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 01:16:05 EDT 2018

Charlie,

I've always used Rain-X in the past, its great in true rain and with some speed allows water to ball up and forced over the roof. It isn't as good in slow traffic and with a light drizzle.

Reminds me of the time I took the GT5 to a track day, one of those rain or shine events and hell did it rain. I have never been so scared in my life, but the experience in a controlled environment with some runoff room was well worth it!

Julian