[DeTomaso] Wiper System Upgrade?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 01:11:13 EDT 2018

So I'm as good as I’ll get for this trip, we have wipers, the wife will be
happy.... but I got to thinking I haven't seen any discussion on a modern
alternative to the Lucas system, has anyone retrofitted something that
doesn't involve hacking up the grill and trunk? Or is a new Lucas 14W as
good as it gets?

*****Rain-X.

Joking aside, my wipers work reasonably well, and combined with regular
applications of Rain-X I think that I can see reasonably well in the rain.
Still absolutely hate driving in the rain if there's standing wáter due to
the lack of feeling and sensation that I'm going to aquaplane at any second,
but at least I can see the tree that I'm about to hit?