[DeTomaso] What is this engine noise?

Mike & Elizabeth Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Sat Sep 1 10:34:07 EDT 2018

I had that very same thing after I had my motor built in '07, ended up having to relieve the baffles on both valve covers.  That was more difficult than I had thought it would be.  Drove me nuts for a while with a new motor, thought it was killing itself right out of the box, but it was a much more steady noise than what's coming through on Sean's video.

Good luck, been a long time since we've seen the car out.