[DeTomaso] Window regulator grease recommendations!

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Mon Oct 29 15:35:18 EDT 2018

1. Where the grease does some good is inside the gearbox, which means unscrewing the cover. Sprays only lube the outside and thats not where binds occur. Remove all the 45-year-old bricklike stock stuff first.

2. Try unbolting one or both window guides and see which way they move as the pass the bind area.

  1-Whats best grease to lube inside door window regulator components?
  For top window frame I  heard some folks use WD-40  DRY PTFE "teflon"
  spray)

  2-How do you adjust window if it binds/slows 3/4 way up?

   use the links above.