[DeTomaso] LED Front turn signal/parking lights for early bumpers without using the light assembly

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 00:37:24 EDT 2018

I'm mounting early front bumpers on a 73 and don't want to dent the nose for the light assemblies.  I found LED front turn signal/parking lights for 68 C10 pickups that is nearly a perfect fit.  They do not have the functionality amber/white of the Pantera Electronics lights and are not "original", but a 72 with these bumpers isn't original anyway.  Seems a good option if you don't want to dent or cut the nose to make room for the light assemblies.