[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, October 28, 2018

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:35:48 EDT 2018

Mike,

I'm not sure how many Pantera's BJ owned, but the blue one he ran in SCCA (his got and wife sold after the divorce) I'm fairly certain went to Rick Pacinda in AZ, who converted it to a Group 4. Unfortunately earlier this year he recently got t-boned during one his first outings and it was pretty badly wrecked.

Julian