[DeTomaso] Radiator

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Sat Oct 27 21:31:41 EDT 2018

I have an unused aluminum replacement radiator by Superior Radiator that I would be willing to part with. If you are near south Orange County California you are welcome to come check it out or I can send you pictures if you have any interest.
I ended up going with the Ron Davis lay down radiator from Dennis Quella. A beautiful piece and about 4 times the price of my extra radiator.

John