[DeTomaso] Radiator

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Sat Oct 27 20:36:01 EDT 2018

When I was looking for a replacement for the Fluidyne that came in 5332 I read about QC issues with the tube sheet joints - which is where mine was leaking.  So, not impingement, just poor manufacturing.  And, yes, definitely, install a sacrificial zink rod.  And, if you want to do something that will help assure your aluminum radiator lasts for a while - check out the voltage of your coolant.  Here is a link to a simple how to:  http://www.griffinrad.com/electrolysis.php?tid=46

Stephen 5332