[DeTomaso] Radiator

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Sat Oct 27 20:35:56 EDT 2018

Also, in a rear-heavy car a bit of weight in the front might not be so bad.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Saturday, October 27, 2018, Curt Hall <cuvee at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

I've had a Fluidyne Rad. with Mariah Fans in my 73 for maybe 15 years
with no problems. I will say here in the Central Valley Ca. when it
gets over a 100 the car will run warm if your not moving, but never
over heated. Stop and Go traffic is Not good!!! Should the time come I
need to replace the Rad. I will go with a Brass Rad.! I would look at
the Hall Rad. or maybe the Brass Rad. from Brass works!
www.thebrassworks.net The Brass Rads. are more Costly, but it beats
sitting on the side of the road! Oh, and they are heavier, but for a
street Car I don't believe that to be a Problem!
My .02 cents
Good Luck
Curt
On Saturday, October 27, 2018 11:46 AM, "djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com"