[DeTomaso] Radiator

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 27 19:44:24 EDT 2018

I've had a Fluidyne Rad. with Mariah Fans in my 73 for maybe 15 years with no problems. I will say here in the Central Valley Ca. when it gets over a 100 the car will run warm if your not moving, but never over heated. Stop and Go traffic is Not good!!! Should the time come I need to replace the Rad. I will go with a Brass Rad.!  I would look at the Hall Rad. or maybe the Brass Rad. from Brass works! www.thebrassworks.net The Brass Rads. are more Costly, but it beats sitting on the side of the road! Oh, and they are heavier, but for a street Car I don't believe that to be a Problem!
My .02 centsGood Luck
Curt

   I might need a new radiator for my 73 pantera. Would appreciate
  suggestions on a replacement.
  Thanks,
  Dave
  Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone