[DeTomaso] Radiator

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Sat Oct 27 18:05:10 EDT 2018

We supply a No-Rossion additive with each Fluidyne we sell and I have had
no as in ZERO problems in many years since using the no-rossion product.
Most everyone we sell now comes with our Maradyne puller fans. I like not
hearing any complaints.
Larry Stock

On 10/27/18, 2:42 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of sean mundy"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of