[DeTomaso] Gano filter

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Oct 27 00:11:52 EDT 2018

+1 Tefba

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
http://w7tsc.org
http://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   On 10/26/2018 16:56, Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso wrote:

   I prefer the Tefba Filter - easy to check and clean without spilling
   coolant all over your engine compartment or driveway.  This is what I
   have on my Pantera.

   [1][3]https://www.tefbafilters.com/

   Log in to the PI Board for pics and links in this
   thread: [2][4]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/18
   91019556?

   Cheers!

   Garth - #4033

References

   1. [5]https://www.tefbafilters.com/
   2. [6]http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5650045562/m/1891019556?

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.