[DeTomaso] Gano filter

Jeff Kimball jgkrenton at comcast.net
Fri Oct 26 23:12:31 EDT 2018

I've had the Gano "clear" filter in my Pantera for 10 plus years now.  I like it because you can check it without disturbing anything.  I do admit to using a flashlight to look through it in the darkness of the garage.

Never had to clean it at all, never...  Mostly I look through it and say "gee, when did I change the antifreeze last?"...  It's also great to convince yourself that you did get all the air out of the cooling system.  If you didn't, you can see bubbles going through the filter. To me, this ability to see the bubbles is the clear filters most valuable feature.

Of course, as they say "your experience may vary".

Good luck..

Jeff 2467