[DeTomaso] Clutch slave bracket assembly needed

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Oct 26 18:10:22 EDT 2018

I will agree with Mike Drew on this one :>))
The Bell Housing is too small and holds too much heat that can¹t be
adequately ventilated without cutting more holes in the bell housing.
Larry Stock.

On 10/26/18, 3:00 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of billmoore6480"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of