[DeTomaso] Clutch slave bracket assembly needed

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Fri Oct 26 14:04:03 EDT 2018

Hi guys,

I’m trying to assist a fellow owner who needs a near-complete slave bracket assembly. Before I hound the various vendors, I thought I’d check here first. The only parts not needed are the actual slave itself and the lever arm (lower-most part in this photo).

Please let me know what you have and cost including shipping to 13669 (upstate NY). Many thanks!

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com