[DeTomaso] Gooseneck fuel filler caps for sale

MARK CHARLTON pantera01826 at rogers.com
Thu Oct 25 12:57:49 EDT 2018

Hey Mike,

I will be happy to have a spare on my shelf, even at your “exorbitant” price. Ha Ha Ha. Good thing I live the real world. I know all about set-up costs, and if I had $5 for every time a client challenged me on WHY something we made was so expensive, I’d be retired now. My response is usually along the lines of “because you aren’t buying 100,000 pcs like Wal-Mart, and my shop isn’t in China”…

PayPal? Personal delivery included? Say around February? ;-)

Mark

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com