[DeTomaso] Pantera is again SCCA GT1 approved

timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com timepiecepr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 10:12:24 EDT 2018

 That is great! Thank you for representing the brand and good luck.
Scott Black
    On Thursday, October 25, 2018, 12:14:17 AM CDT, Steve Lisa <stevelisa at patentit.com> wrote:

   Not that it will be competitive, but I petitioned the SCCA to have the
  72-73 Pantera again be listed as legal for SCCA GT1, and the SCCA
  accepted my request.A  See the attached at page 18.

  GT1. #24522 (Steven Lisa) Request to Re-list 1972-73 Pantera as an
  authorized GT1 vehicle:

  In GT1, re-list and classify the DeTomaso Pantera (72-73) as follows:

  aWheelbase 99.0 ina

  Notes: aMust comply with all current SCCA GT1 specifications.a

  The SCCA issued SN 5533 a GT1 logbookA (in addition to its existing
  SCCA ITE) at Portland this summer.A  That at least means I can race it
  at some historic SCCA events in addition to vintage racing.A  A It
  certainly won't be competitive in GT1.A  But, that gives some great
  venues and will bring back some great memories.
  Regards,A
  Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
  Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
  Direct: 312-320-5888
  [7lqQx2vj1kSaaDpkMjTvh1ZznR6sI0uTBoqHPKfmFLKpfPrdIGy4LDis0B67-gdH3rAIM6
  9XUq8f20013I4DxEGG7l-E7KuN_aMfXixiJLHRNy6cxjQtrouiJztI5c89K2HyCOl0Yi8Q8
  IG6bg]
  Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
  |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

  Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
  Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
  [1]www.PatentIt.com
  This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
  confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
  error, please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank
  you.

References

  1. http://www.PatentIt.com/