[DeTomaso] Gooseneck fuel filler caps for sale

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Oct 24 18:28:48 EDT 2018

Were a custom Industrial and performance plastic Job shop, so its quicker
and easier for us to just pull it off the shelf and run it for a quick
delivery for a customer that otherwise is stuck. Custom Delrin Bushings or
Mangusta Nylon MD suspension bushings in 3 different sizes, It seems that
everything on a Mangusta needs to be made or modified to fit, it’s the
DeTomaso way with some stuff.
BTW, we just made some polished A/C knob Bezels last week, another new
product.
PN 14016C Bezel air conditioning. switch/console $35.00
I think last I checked we make or participate in making over 1700 DeTomaso
and Pantera Part numbers. We are just a phone call away.

Larry