[DeTomaso] Gooseneck fuel filler caps for sale

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Wed Oct 24 17:09:20 EDT 2018

We remade these years ago of customers request and have these caps in
stock at Pantera Parts Connection
Since we have our own CNC machine shop we can do this kind of thing

  09037C Fuel Filler Screw on Cap, made of Black Delrin $45.00
Larry Stock/Pantera Parts Connection

On 10/24/18, 1:21 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of