[DeTomaso] Misc. Parts FS

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:52:27 EDT 2018

I have the following parts for sale, prices are negotiable, shipping is extra:

Autolite 4300D spreadbore carburetor, EGR plate and 4V cast iron
intake. Carburetor will require total rebuild but is in great shape to
my eye. This is the 1973 stock setup I had for sale a while ago. I
have this boxed up and ready to ship, thinking it was sold. $85.

351c 2V Holley Street Dominator intake. Dan Jones testing says with
TFS cleveland 2V heads that this single-plane intake did well on a
stroker engine against even the dual-plane 2V intakes: $90

351c 2V Edelbrock F351 2V intake (for 2V heads): Free, you pay shipping.

Stock style Koni coilovers, rebuilt by Koni for $700 by the previous
owner and never used. Some scratches and dirt but really nice shape.
Powder coated springs. $500.

LH and RH window regulator mechanisms, $100 each. Not modified for
motor conversions. One includes a window motor in unknown condition.

Misc. headlight bezels and parts: $50

Original three-finger clutch pressure plate with correct counterweight
configuration, rebuilt (no clutch disk): $100

Engine screen without air cleaner hump, pure screen type, appears to
be pre-air-cleaner-hump style: $125

Contact me privately for details, including pictures and to see what
shipping will be. I'll post these on Facebook tonight as well. In any
other condition, I wouldn't sell this stuff until the car is complete,
but my situation has changed and I need to clear some space up.

Corey Price