[DeTomaso] NPC Any recommendations for modern hub and wheel bearing assemblies?

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Mon Oct 22 16:29:11 EDT 2018

I know very little but I have seen people use their control arms and rods.
Dave

On 2018-10-20 10:00 PM, Ken Green via DeTomaso wrote:
>     I replaced one with a Timken bearing 2 or 3 years ago and either the
>     sensor or sensor wires have failed.  I found recommendations to use an
>     SKF bearing, but also saw a Mevotech (a Canadian company) bearing on
>     Rockauto that appears to have a higher rating.  Never heard of
>     Mevotech, but they claim to make an improved product.
>     Anyone ever heard of Mevotech?
>     Ken

   I know very little but I have seen people use their control arms and
   rods.
   Dave

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.