[DeTomaso] Help-Window slow to up!!!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Oct 21 16:36:00 EDT 2018

Cliff,

Am I to assume you still have the stock original window switches? They are junk and I am surprised they have lasted this long. The new stock replacement switches are even worse!

You definitely want Bosch switches. Here is everything you need to know about them, including a wiring transmogrifier.

Old-school dot matrix printer from the 1980s...but the facts are still the facts.

Do an eBay search on the window switch part number and you can find them pretty cheaply.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F111059074954

Don’t buy just one.  If you are converting your car from stock switches to bosch, they are just slightly different so you need to buy a pair. They are a hair’s width wider, so you will need to carefully file the outside edges of the openings in the instrument panel.

If you already have Bosch switches, yours is the first i have ever hear of that failed.

Of course, nobody would be selling them if they didn’t fail eventually, would they? :)

Cheers!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 21, 2018, at 12:04, Panteratime via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>  Forest,
>
>  You are right on the money with your assessment of my description.  So
>  I will purchase a switch sir--Thanks

   image1.png

   [1]https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2

      [9]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com