[DeTomaso] NPC Any recommendations for modern hub and wheel bearing assemblies?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 01:00:09 EDT 2018

I replaced one with a Timken bearing 2 or 3 years ago and either the sensor or sensor wires have failed.  I found recommendations to use an SKF bearing, but also saw a Mevotech (a Canadian company) bearing on Rockauto that appears to have a higher rating.  Never heard of Mevotech, but they claim to make an improved product.
Anyone ever heard of Mevotech?

Ken