[DeTomaso] Help-Window slow to up!!!

Panteratime panteratime at aol.com
Sat Oct 20 15:54:38 EDT 2018

Folks,Window goes down no problem, I detached the wires to the motor and wired up a small 12 volt motor to see if its my switch or motor.  The new "test" motor whirled great on the down but very slow on the up.   Can I assume Switch?   I understand the difference from up/down is polarity in the switch?   Can the window switch be dissembled and the contact cleaned?   If not--Best place to get another switch?  Also what grease should I grease rails, mechanism,etc..  inside door.   Thanks !!