[DeTomaso] Seals and windshild

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Thu Oct 18 15:50:33 EDT 2018

Very early '71 and very late '74 Panteras both had fresh air vents according to the factory Parts Manuals. The controls are different on both. Not sure on the '71s but the '74 had a 2-1/2" flexible air tube going to the side (not the bottom) cowl area up behind the glove box. Unless the tube comes loose in a rainstorm, it should not be a source of water in the car.