[DeTomaso] Hibachi hood vents???

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Oct 15 20:29:26 EDT 2018

Not to get real technical here, but comparing the size of the Hibachi hood
vents to the size area of the radiator, even if they worked and flowed,
how much air could they possibly flow? 15% maybe at best. These vents are
a Functional myth. Hot air does rise at rest, but at speeds of over 100
mph, they are located in a high pressure area of the hood nose and will
actually put more air under the Pantera.
IMO They could be argued to add increased cooling at a car show.
Larry Stock

On 10/15/18, 5:01 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of