[DeTomaso] Hibachi hood vents???

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:01:55 EDT 2018

Those vents were all the rage at one point. As I understand it, the Pantera radiator was designed to vent the hot air downward under the car. The vents are just for looks.

Hot air coming up over the hood and into the passenger compartment is not desireable on a Pantera in most climates.

Jim

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail