[DeTomaso] Amber vs Clear front turn signal lens?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 18:34:52 EDT 2018

Ken,

'Right' depends on where you live.

US law required amber turn signals, using Amber lenses and clear bulbs. Other countries apparently required clear ones, which may or may not have been fitted with amber bulbs.

The aftermarket setup from Pantera Electronics uses a clear lens and bright clear bulbs for driving lights. Amber lights illuminate for turn signals.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone