[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera Engine Rebuild

David Jenkins djenkins at vanguardtrailer.com
Thu Oct 11 15:10:57 EDT 2018

I am in the process of rebuilding my engine and have read the article by Dan
Jones on Lori Drew' s rebuild. For the SI stainless valves, I have seen some
unfavorable comments on line. I would appreciate any comments about these
valves or a good alternative. The engine is stock with a newer Holley DP and
I want a stock rebuild.

Thanks,

Dave