[DeTomaso] Painting Cars for Mars

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 9 20:16:57 EDT 2018

I knew this guy existed, but I’ve never met him.  How I’m going to look him up and add his
story to my “Wheels on Mars” presentation.  😉

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?feature=7255&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nasajpl&utm_content=daily20181009-1

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory