[DeTomaso] New P7s?

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 14:17:38 EDT 2018

Just watched this video on Harry's Garage Youtube channel (it was uploaded four months ago)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbRr6gzD82I

He shows new P7s made by Pirelli that he has mounted to his Countach.  There is even a reference to the Pantera at the 8:20 mark where the guy makes mention that the "outrageous" 285/40-15 tires were the front tires on the Pantera.
I assume the tires are quite pricey but it is nice to know they are available again.
Tom5186