[DeTomaso] Vitaloni Mirrors from Pegasus

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:22:21 EDT 2018

I've seen the kind of mirror Julian showed that were glued directly to the
window without the sheet metal backing. The area of contact on the glass
was roughed up to make sure the glue held in place. Seemed to work just
fine.

Jeff
6559

   I've seen the kind of mirror Julian showed that were glued directly to
   the window without the sheet metal backing. The area of contact on the
   glass was roughed up to make sure the glue held in place. Seemed to
   work just fine.
   Jeff
   6559A

   On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 2:51 PM Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>