[DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 15:38:30 EDT 2018

I wrote virtually the same thing to Terry earlier and forgot to copy the list;

Agreed, but making PDF's fully searchable is not quite as straightforward, or it would have been done. I'm not sure whether all the archives are Word converted to PDF documents or scanned copies of originals, the latter makes it a step harder again and you need an OCR image search capability.

The first step would probably be a fully searchable index, that at least identifies where the relevant search articles are located. I'm sure that part is not rocket science, but either way Terry is your man!

I just checked and it looks like everything pre-2013 is scanned in, later is converted/saved from Word document.

Julian