[DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 8 15:32:05 EDT 2018

Eeeech.  I hope not. But, yeah, that would make double-trouble. I gotta get my hands on them
to see fer sur.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
🇺🇸

From: Michael Cox <coxmichaelt at gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 at 12:20 PM
To: Terry Himes <Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov>, "detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Terry volunteered:
> I probably can do that. I do it every day for Terabytes of telemetry data.
>  Right now I am converting 6TB of binary (channelized engineering telemetry) into
>  readable and searchable text data.  The 6TB will balloon to over 60TB.
>
>  If your data is text, or has any metadata, it would be much easier. MySQL would
>  be easy, but either ElasticSearch or DynamoDB (nosql) would be better, maybe.
>
>  Of course, I?ve offered to help before?. only Asa Jay has taken me up on it.
>
>  Terry

Since the docs are scanned I would bet they are images compiled into a PDF. You'd
have to crank up your fancy OCR software first.  :^)

   --michael cox

   [1]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

   🇺🇸