[DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 7 23:39:19 EDT 2018

I probably can do that. I do it every day for Terabytes of telemetry data.
Right now I am converting 6TB of binary (channelized engineering telemetry) into
readable and searchable text data.  The 6TB will balloon to over 60TB.

If your data is text, or has any metadata, it would be much easier. MySQL would
be easy, but either ElasticSearch or DynamoDB (nosql) would be better, maybe.

Of course, I’ve offered to help before…. only Asa Jay has taken me up on it.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team