[DeTomaso] any reason to keep old monthly newsletters and Profiles?

Himes, Terry (397C) Terry.Himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 7 21:52:36 EDT 2018

I would like the answer to that, for the same reasons!

Thanks Jim!

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Dawn Spacecraft Team
Juno Systems & Software Team
TGO Sequence Lead
Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
🇺🇸

On 10/7/18, 4:49 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    My "office" has become so full of stuff piled on the floor I can hardly move around, so I'm throwing stuff out.

    I have the monthly club magazines and Profiles since about 1989, which take up a lot of space.

    What I really care about are the tech articles, mostly by Jack.  Are they all online now?  So can I toss all those "old school" real magazines?

    Jim